Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feng Shui at the Pinnacle@Duxton

.

The Perspective View of Pinnacle.

I just came back from the Singapore's most talk-about public housing estate at Tanjong Pagar. I was there for a fengshui consult to advise on the internal fengshui arrangement on the flat. Some feng shui masters (not Master of Feng Shui) mentioned that the arrangement of the blocks make Pinnacle looks like the shape of a curve blade or agricultural sickle from an aerial view. From the perspective view,it looks like chinese bamboo books tied together by thread. So, the Pinnacle is supposed to encourage continual learning and great harvest. Sounds good. But is it so simple?

If assessment of feng shui is solely based on imagery and good imagination and without any justifications that derived from fundamentals (eg, ying and yang, landforms), then I am quite worried it may be built on sandy ground.

Anyway, thanks to my client, I have the priviledge of touring the sky gardens where public has to pay $5 to access it. Managed to snap some nice pictures too.


Not for those who have "3-White Eyes".




So breathtaking!




G for Good fengshui?






The Sky Bridge.





The unit that I visited sits on east-west axis. Below is what I have proposed to my client on the internal feng shui after my calculation based on Xuan Kong feng shui. In any case, I will also choose a powerful Xuan Kong Da Gua date coupled with Da Gua alignment on all the bed and desk to help them achieve a specific result that this young couple has requested.








No comments: