Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

We have sex like rabbits!

Saw this clip in the hyperlink below.

Diva - We have sex like rabbits! (Bedroom Feng Shui Pt 4)

Is it possible to improve a couple's sex life through feng shui?

Based on personal experience, ahem, it is do-able. For certain months, I am not sure if you realise that you actually make love more with your wife or husband than the normal days. As a matter of fact, I actually keep track and validate with my house feng shui.

This is due to the certain energy that comes to your room for that month. The trick here is how to retain or enhance this lovey-turvy mood. I believe that sex is the foundation of a blissful marriage. What we want here is not really to just help you up your performance and thus make you no difference from a rabbit, instead, we want to help you to create or cultivate the romantic qi or energy in your room so that you will have quality sex and not just go for a rush job and finish in 10 minutes and then all go to sleep.

I would also apply this feng shui technique to help a couple to cut down on their bickers and start to play with each other more...on the bed. Quality sex is definitely good for physical and mental health. It not only brings the couple closer but also make you a happier and better person.

How do I do it? What's the feng shui formula I am using?

I can only say that I leverage on 2 things: Location and Position (not that position you are thinking)

Getting bored on your bedroom life? Email me at destinyasia@hotmail.com for an appointment :)

No comments: