Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi Grandmaster!

.
I always thought my memory sucks and it would be an uphill task to ask me even memorise shopping list.

My recent meeting with him has changed my limiting belief. In fact, he taught me all the techniques to improve my memory by quantum leap. I tried and it was boomz!

He memorized


- a 1944 digit number.
- a 1200 digit binary number.
- the sequence of 7 decks of shuffled playing cards (364 cards)
- the sequence of 1 deck of playing cards in 1 min 50 seconds

He was also awarded the Grandmaster title from the World Memory Championship at the age of 26.


I was so tempted to ask for his birthday as I firmly believe bazi plays a part in having an elephant memory.


Anyway, based on my own research and analyses of my clients' bazi, I realise people having Wood Day Master have better memory power. Why?

Memorising is about taking in and processing information follows by the ability to recall specific information when required.

The quality of Resource star in one's bazi determines that. For Wood daymaster, the resource star is represented by water element and water represents wisdom. I think plants or trees do suck up water quite fast right?

According to my observation and years of interaction with these people, they really possess good memory. Their ability can be manifested as young as 1-year old. Trust me. But the catch here is that the water element should be positive in the chart. If the water becomes too much, then it will lead to confusion and lack of clarity in thinking.

NB: To find out more about GrandMaster Nishant, please visit www.memoryvision.com.sg. I hope this piece of news will be a beam of beacon in the sea of darkness for those who always say that they have failing memory.


.

No comments: