Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Will I marry a foreigner?


I just want to share a finding based on what I have gathered from my bazi consults.

You know, some of my lady clients like to find out if they will marry a Caucasian or in Chinese we call "嫁鬼佬". Well, in bazi there is an indication to tell if someone will have the affinity to marry a foreigner but not necessary a Caucasian. Even a Singaporean marrying a Malaysian is also considered marrying to a foreigner. Afterall, they are both from different countries even though the couple could be Chinese.

Inter-racial marriage also falls within the same realm.

There is a day master that is very "susceptible" to marrying a husband who is someone of a different cultural background. This day master is Bing-Yin. I must qualify that this is not a conclusive finding but somehow all the Bing-Yin ladies that I have come across all have same encounters. You can check it out.

Another question frequently popped to me is that, "Will my husband be younger than me?"

Again, if you are a Bing DM, you are more likely to have a partner younger than you. What is the rationale?

I have an explanation for this but it is up to you to buy it. You see, Bing is the sun. Officer star of Bing is supposed to be droplets of water in imagery bazi. Therefore, the hubby of Bing lady is "smaller" than her. Do you get it?


NB: What I mention above is a quickie method to bazi prediction. Technically speaking, there are orthodox ways to determine whether you will marry foreigner. Clue? I can only say that the culprit is the travelling horse. :)

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bing Yin DM...Self sits on the traveling horse. Yin is a Traveling horse. Is that it?

How about Spouse star appears on the year stem regardless of the year branch???

I heard that also can indicates foreigner is a foreigner.

are there ways to indicate which race/culture the spouse comes from?

Cheers,

Kikuchiyo

Jo Ching said...

hi Kikuchiyo

The thing is not all DM sitting on travelling horse will marry foreigner. You see bazi is a fuzzy logic.

You mentioned about spouse star appearing on year stem. Have u done your validations? I am not doubting you because I have checked on this too.

As for your last question, frankly speaking, I have not done my research yet. This is certainly a very interesting area to study into. However, I am not sure how feasible is this study because there are so many races and how u want to categorise them...:)