Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Book on Xie Zi Fa


This is the book that talks about Xie Zi Fa. To manage your expectation, it does not reveal the actual technique. The secret is only passed down to his son.


The last few pages mentioned a Da Gua technique used for house divination which I think is very interesting. I will share in my future posting if I have the time (currently quite busy with fengshui audits).


Zeng Zi Nan's publications are not found in Singapore and I actually bought from Taiwan at quite a steep price. I think the publisher might have stopped their prints. When I received it, the pages were slightly yellowish.


If you have been searching for this book but to no avail, do drop me an email at destinyasia@hotmail.com


Happy Li Chun!


.

No comments: