Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sembawang Shopping Centre

.




I brought my family yesterday to the relatively new Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC). Before the building was revamped in 2007, it was an old shopping centre that was probably near its obsolescene. It re-opened in 22 December 2008 and had gotten a whole new face-lift and reasonably good tenants-mix.





It was a Saturday night during dinner time and I expected the place to be filled with shoppers or diners since it was also the 7th day of Chinese New Year where families would normally find a good eating place and get together. Nevertheless, to my surprise, most of the shops, including the food courts and restaurants were pretty empty. I actually asked one of the retailers and he told me this is usually the case although sometimes on certain days the crowd "would be slightly better".





Before I left for home, I did some checks on the main entrance, environment, the contour and also traffic flow. The SSC is facing a road and backed by hill with landed houses. On the right hand side of the building, there is an open land while on the left, there is a small road sloping down from the hill and merged with the main road (water mouth). Slightly further to the left are shophouses and residences. Please see picture.






I did not bring my Luo Pan so I could not measure the water exits. But based on mere observation of the landform (which is one of the divinative techniques), you can instantaneously tell that the yin and yang of this building is off balance. Yes, the white tiger and green dragon's fundamentals have been violated. Overly yang white tiger in this case represents power issue with women in the management team there. On the other hand, the dragon side is too cluttered and yin.
I also observed that the land is sloping away from the main entrance towards the main road. This is known as the Out-going water. Good or bad depends on the Xue (穴).

I am going to bring my Luo Pan there on another day to measure the Xue and the Double Mountains. I think the water flow is causing a leakage in the wealth.

Any solution to make the building a prosperous one? Yes but it involves structural change to the building like opening of another entrance.
.





























8 comments:

Robert said...

Hi Master Jo,

I'm a bit confused 'bout some term here...

Could u please explain more about incoming water/outgoing water?

Any difference between water exit and water mouth?

Also QI mouth = water mouth?

Regards,

Jo Ching said...

Hi Robert

Thanks for asking. Incoming and outgoing water in my own definition is about real/virtual water that is flowing to or away from you.

Water exit and water mouth is used interchangeably by me. Likewise for qi and water mouth.

In future, I think I should be more careful in my choice of words so as not to confuse readers.

Thanks.

Robert said...

Hi Master Jo,

Does a Xue measurement depends on the location and direction of a main door of a building? Or is it independent?

Jo Ching said...

hi robert

yes it is dependent.

Anonymous said...

Hi Master Jo,

You mentioned that placing an additional entrance might help. Any suggestion on where to place the entrance? Curious to see how it can improve the traffic there as I have been there several times.

Jo Ching said...

hi jialormee

are u a fengshui enthusiast? entrance should face the other side of empty ground. I am confident it can help with the traffic of the mall.

Anonymous said...

Hi Master,

The opening on the empty ground is a upcoming condo, will it be affected when the construction is completed? Is the upcoming condo on that empty land good in your view?

Jo Ching said...

hi u can email me to discuss.

jo.fengshui@gmail.com