Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Reviews from Customers - Thank you.

.
Actual words from customers...

.
Feng Shui for Sales

"I do not believe in Fengshui in the past but was highly recommended by my relatives to know Master Jo. There are significant different after Jo has helped to arrange the sitting position in my office. My sales revenue has increased tremendously and highly appreciated by my bosses."

Jackson Tan, Business Development Manager (jacksontan22@gmail.com)

.
Feng Shui for Home Selection

Feedback on your services:

1) patience:

a) talked for more than 2 hours just about my bazi on our first meeting.
b)I have been asking same question a few times or asking silly question yet still have patience to answer

2) readily and really listen to my questions

3) serious attitude. No 'play play'.

4) practical suggestions which sound logical and not superstitious

5) never prompt me to buy accessories-ji xiang wu

6) straight forward


Tangible benefits

a) Chances to get ONE condo unit out of 556 units is impossible but after you advised me to activate the water purifier, I got the unit on the next day!

b) Child's health: my daughter's health has improved

c) All friends and relatives like my new home. They feel very comfortable.

d) My contractor noticed that our 'qi se' look better after moved in.


Dionne Tan, Consultant, staying in Casa Merah condominium

No comments: