Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Secret Formula to Feng Shui Success

.

I cannot believe I have found the secret formula. I think I have wasted my many years of learning and practising feng shui.

I was at a mega mart this morning and chanced upon this book. I think I must be blessed. Wow, it must be the best day of the year - maybe my main door has all the white stars at that hour -that actually triggered me to flip to this topic about remedy on missing corners.

It says that if your wealth or love corner in your house is missing, you simply install a mirror there to reflect and "extend" the space so that the void is "filled up".

It also highlighted that this is the feng shui secret that not many people know.

Now, I have a problem. I am staying at 14th floor of an apartment with my wealth corner of Period 8 missing. I guess I have no choice but to hack down the wall and install a mirror.

Not sure if the authority will approve my plan. Not sure if in the market they do sell huge wall-size mirror. Damn, the author did not say if I should turn my mirror towards the outside or towards the interior of the house.

This must be the secret that I need to pay for I guess....sigh.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh,

You are getting more whimsical by the day. Keep it up.

Cheers
Yifengshui

Jo Ching said...

hi yi fs

i bet u know who am i referring to :)