Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Opportunist

.




"Palmist raped her claiming it would end her bad luck. -Daily Chilli"


She is really in bad luck to have bumped into such crook.

Her palm looks like 断掌. That may explain her predicament. So sad.

Anyway to read more, please go to :

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20091202-183407.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is 断掌?

Jo Ching said...

It is when the Heart and Head lines merge into one and this line actually cuts across the palm from one end to another.

Anonymous said...

so when the lines merges what does it mean?

for male iheard that is good?

true?

Yu said...

Hi Jo, is 断掌 heredity too? For myself, both of my palms are 断掌. My dad, a 2 of my uncles aslo have 断掌. It goes the same for my grandpa. Furthermore, my 1 of my cousins same generation with mi, also have 断掌 on both palms... as always, i tried to read books on palmistry but not much on 断掌... can advise on which direction I should head to find out more on this 断掌 thingy? Cheers!

Jo Ching said...

hi yu

interesting sharing.

you may like to check out HK master 林国雄 book on palm reading. :)