Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Sunshine after the Rain?

.

Was following this news since day 1 because I have personally visited the office and spent an hour there to listen to some bullshits. I have been waiting to see how long could they sustain since my hunch told me that it was all a scam the moment I stepped into the office and then my gut feel was further reinforced by the Mian Xiang (Face reading) of the Ah Beng in Business Suit who was trying to hard-sell me. A lot of smoke screen.

This was in 2007. I did not go alone. It was through an invitation by a friend who was the member and claimed to have benefited from the scheme. He also told me that he would get a referral fee if I become a member. Bloody hell, no wonder called me suddenly after so many years.

I think the sales person did not like me as I was grilling and probing him the entire evening on the so-call products and schemes. I walked away halfway through his crappy presentation and while I passed by the poster of the founder, I noticed something wrong with his eyes. They were not straight; oh yes, something like that celebrity Monk.

I just discovered that this con man is the brother of a local well known feng shui Grand Master who runs feng shui toys shop at many shopping complexes. If he had used his feng shui to usher in the money for the brother's company, I think he has done a great job since it was alleged that $180 million was collected from people from all walks of life.

Now, the interesting thing is that, the con man and partners are currently on trial and are facing potential jail terms if found guilty. Many wonder if the FS GM had earlier on predicted today's situation for his brother. If yes, can the FS GM then use his super power to help his brother to ward off this legal suit or make him acquitted?

Lets watch.

Anyway, if you have read my posting in 2007, you would notice I have already written about this con man back then.

If you would like to know more about this case, please see the link.

http://www.asiaone.com/Business/News/My%2BMoney/Story/A1Story20091008-172539.html

.

If it is too good to be true, it is really too good to be true.

No comments: