Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Reminder

I am writing this to remind myself of what I saw today.

I was having a discussion with this person who is in his early 30s.

What caught my eyes was the extraordinarily long white hair that sticks out from his right eyebrow. He did not use to have this.

He told me he tried to pluck a few times but it grows again.

In face reading, eyebrow corresponds to longevity. Eyebrow also represents age 31 to 34.

Seeing this at this age is not a good sign. Oh ya he has 3-white eyes too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am curious. Can you elaborate on why is it bad to have long white hair at right eyebrow at his current age?

And what do you mean by having 3-white eyes?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

What is the good age to have white hair at eyebrows?

Can you describe 3white eyes?

Thanks,
ann

Jo Ching said...

hi ann and anonymous

i deliberately left the explanation out.

I will post a picture and article on 3-white eyes soon.

As for white hair sticking out at such young age, I have my concern. Hmm, I am not trying to keep you guys in suspense but I do not feel good to say it now. I hope to prove the classic wrong.