Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Zodiac Forecast - less than 12.5% accurate

Don't ask me to buy all those books that talk about or predict the annual luck for each animal sign.

And please do not ask me what will happen to ox's career, pig's wealth or snake's romance in 2009. If you ask me, I will the most patronise you by saying ox will continue to plough the field, pig will continue to fill up the piggy's bank and snake will find a nest and co-habitate with rat.

If you are serious to know what actually will happen to you or your love ones in 2009, then make an appointment with me, give me your birth certificate, invest one hour and some money on me so that we can sit down and discuss in details on your bazi (8 characters) over coffee.

By doing this, you can stop being over paranoid when the astrology forecast says that your boyfriend this year will meet another new girl and elope with her.

I am not joking! Animal sign is only one out of the 8 characters (bazi) and it is located at the bottom right of the chart (see picture). Over here indicates a person that is born in the year of rat.




And if it is only one-eighth, then logically speaking, if you only zoom into the zodiac sign, it only at best tells you one-eighth about a rat person.

And I think it is not even one-eighth accurate because you need to read this against the whole chart as plotted out. Then you need to determine if this rat (earthly branch) is a positive or negative star and how does it react to the year that comes into play on top of the luck cycle that you are currently going through.

If you have already bought a astrology forecast book, I hope this does not come as a wet blanket. I am just sharing my views. I believe the book still has its value - at least it creates some hopes for people with certain animal signs.

We need hopes in life what! That is what propels us to live on. Isn't it?

PS:

Please also do not tell me that rabbit people love carrots, are amicable and polite. I have seen rabbits that are cunning, violent and vulgar. I believe you have seen them around too.

No comments: