Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Roller Coaster




I am referring to my emotion.

Just like a roller coaster ride that brings me up to heaven and then throws me down into abyss.

In the morning about 9 plus, I received a call. A good friend of mine told me that her wife is 6-week pregnant - just as what I have told the couple last year when they consulted me for bazi and fengshui consult. You see, there is a movement in his chart's child palace in 2008. Plus, his main door opens in Xun sector and this year, Ms Purple flies in there.

With such obvious tell-tale signs, any fengshui consultant will also know what to expect in the house. I feel so happy for them.

But now, because I have told them that the wife will have difficulty in her delivery, they have approached me to help them to overcome this issue. Not easy task, but I have to do my best to ensure baby grows well in the womb. What fengshui method do I use? Ok, I can only reveal that it will be focusing on "Womb" formula - in fengshui sense.

While I was having my dinner, I received another call from my aunt. It was a heart-broken one. She told me the doctor has diagnosed and found that my uncle has colon cancer. The operation will be in 2-day time. After the op, he may not be able to pass motion from his anus, which means, the faeces will then have to be excreted from the stomach through a hole; and this will be for the rest of his life!

Frankly, my heart really sank like the titanic after I hear this. I can empathise with how he feels.

I asked for his bazi. I saw his chart - fan yin and fu yin all activated. Plus the unsightful presence of chou, wei and zi. To top it off, Useful god also got clashed. I am just lost... really very affected and I really hope my fear will not come true.

Why the fear? Because next year, the earthly branch is a graveyard.

Arrrrggggghhhh, the more I think, the more anxious I get. Damn.

With this, I just want to pray to god that the doctor will be skillful enough so that my uncle can still maintain a normal lifestyle and recover speedily from it.

No comments: