Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Gossip : Master KY and his plant

My friend emailed me last week, asking me how to activate her place so that she can cash in on her condominium within the shortest possible time. She has so many viewers but everyone seemed to be dissatisfied after they toured the place.

She later shared with me that she has consulted Master KY, a very famous local master who has always splurged on full page advertisement in the newspaper, on this and he just told her to put a potted plant somewhere in the centre of the house.

Finding it a bit illogical, she asked me the rationale and fengshui principle.

Frankly, I also scratched my head. Did my masters forget to teach me a secret technique? Hmm, maybe the plant is special? Hey, I cannot figure out leh.

Anyway, I have just selected a date for her to activate her house next Thursday. What method do I use? Unorthodox method...haha...but it has got to do with gua image and the stable stars.

Will update you guys again...ciao

No comments: