Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Palmistry DIY - Will I divorce?



If you see the split line at position A as shown in the picture on your palm, you will highly likely experience one divorce.

Whose fault? Your fault because you have chosen an egoistic wife or husband who likes to argue with you.

Can prevent the divorce?

Yes of course. Continue to be the loser lor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although I am not a grandmaster or metaphysics practitioner like the host I would like to share my humble opinion that there is possibility for changes.
As thers is a heaven, man and earth influence in the field.
First try to use feng shui or environment to change the earth part.
Second use your will and heart to change the man part not only be a loser.
Third if you have the interest you can learn fate calculation to decpher a little of the heaven part so you can plan ahead of problems.

The lowest rank apprentice

Jo Ching said...

Hi Anonymous

Thanks for the comments. I am not a grandmaster but someone that tries to set the record straight for this area of study.

I fully agree with you. I always advocate human action and of course fengshui to remdedy.

I am just being a bit naughty in my post. :)

I am happy to hear from you. I believe we have common belief. I hope you can drop me an email jo.fengshui@gmail.com for further discussion on classical fengshui.

Anonymous said...

I believe it is possible to change the lines on my palms. I've seen it over long periods of time. I would noticed certain lines and a few yrs later it would have either disappeared or manifest into another grid of some sort. A person can will some things which leads me to believe everything isn't written in stone. Perhaps its the combination of heaven, earth and man luck.

-a drifter

Jo Ching said...

hi drifter

totally agree.

lines will change - may it be for better or for worse.

It really depends on your human action and environmental influence.

This is the diagnosis part. Feng Shui and human actions are the presciption... cheers :)