Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finding Answer from God

My friend says he is not joining me for lunch as he needs to fast. I am a bit surprised. Later then I realised he is going to pray to seek an answer from his God on an issue. Fasting demonstrates his sincerity.

Out of curiosity I asked another friend who has the same faith in what form will the answer be presented. He told me it could manifest in many ways. Most of the time it is not very clear and probably needs a confirmation again.

One example he shared with me is someone who actually asked this: "God, if I do not receive any promotion within the next 2 years, it is a sign from you that I should not stay on in this organisation as I do not have any prospect here."

That someone waited for 2 years. Then left the company.

I have a concern from a practical side of things. The opportunity cost maybe too huge. Time and tide wait for nobody. I cannot wait for 2 years. I need an answer now. Is there a faster way to seek answer from God? Or should that person has rephrased the question so that the answer comes faster? Can the answer be more obvious?

Back to my friend who has fasted but still could not get a clear-cut answer. I hope I can help him by bringing him to temple to draw a lot but he can't. I know he is lost. I can empathise with him for I was often at the cross-road and many a times I need divine's intervention.

Quite sometime back, I began to read more about seeking answer from God or Heaven. I read, I attend classes, I learned from teachers about this indirect way of communicating to the almighty power. I have picked up this knowledge and has been using it in my daily endeavours. Very handy tool. Often help me or people around me to find a direction. The best thing is I usually take less than a minute to find an answer.

The answers come in any form. I can find them in a passer-by; on an SBS bus; the license plate of the car in front of my taxi; the minutes shown in a digital clock; the hand gestures; the pregnant lady that walks into the restuarant; the surrounding that I am in and oops, the farting sound of the auntie next to me.

Of course there are also more official ways of deriving an answer. King Wen's Divination, Plum Blossom, Zhu Ge Shen Suan, Liu Ren and Ba Zi, just to name a few.

The backbone of all the various divination methods is actually Yi Jing or also known as The Book of Change.

I will share with you some encounters that I have had and some interesting cases that I have heard about. Please share yours with me too.

No comments: