Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quotes for Nov 07

This is what my Masters told me so as to motivate me to be a top consultant in the industry:

一等师傅观天斗。
二等师傅寻水口。
三等师傅满山走。

A loose translation in English will be:

First class master observes the celestial bodies when locating a good feng shui spot.

Second class master looks for the water mouth in the environment to ascertain a good location.

Third class master runs around the mountains to look for one.

So, to the self proclaimed established Masters in Singapore, which class are you in? Or are you still out of class because you only give lips service?

Wait, my output element (伤官) is asking me to be cheeky and I thought I have a sentence that just rhymes...ha ha. Below is purely my own invention. 如有雷同,纯属巧合。

下等师傅只用口。






No comments: