Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

How long can this bookstore sustain?

This bookstore, please see the pictures, has its official opening ceremony on 24 Nov 07. I happened to be there. It is located at the basement of the Cathay Building, which underwent a major refurbishment and was opened again a more than a year ago.
Well, for those who have been there will find that the human traffic flow to this iconic building is less than ideal. The take-up of the retail space is really pathetic too. The reason that I like the place is not really the nostalgia that I hope to rekindle, but because it is less congested. And since less people patronise the place, the air seems to be fresher and every part of it still looks quite new. Most importantly, I can enjoy a good cup of coffee at Ah Kun after my movie, read my book, while immersing in the serene atmosphere.
Ok, back to the bookstore. What's so wrong about it?
When I was there, I couldn't help but observe the location of the entrance of the bookstore and how it gels with the environment. Afterall, I am an enthusiast in Feng Shui, so I got very excited.
While I thought the entrance is strategically located to receive the crowd from the escalator, suddenly, something just caught my eyes - a huge pillar just stand right in front of the entrance. Errh, my Feng Shui masters have told me this is a no-no leh. A column that is right smacked in front of a door is known as a piercing heart sha qi (穿心煞).
Well, when come to feng shui of any property, main door always plays the most important role. In this case, if the flying stars combo at the main entrance is also bad, I think in less than 2 years time the shop may end up with poor business and rental arrears. Hmm, maybe one of this day I must go and measure the direction of the building to plot the flying stars chart.
Any remedy? Yes of course!! Ok la, let's observe how the business goes for the next 6 to 12 months. I hope the stars there are good so that I can continue to go there and read the books for free....got sofa and nice music some more...hee hee...
PS: Anyone knows who is the feng shui master for this case?

Main Entrance

The Pillar in front of the bookstore.

Standing inside the bookstore looking out : Qi flows fom the escalator but disrupted by the Pillar.

No comments: