Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Zi Chou Separation?

.
It has been quite a while since I talk about bazi. So, I decided to write something that I thought can provide a fresh perspective for those who are into bazi.

Do you find it strange that if I say Zi and Chou (rat and ox earthly branches) are not combination but separation?

Am I talking nonsense?

I thought my bazi teacher and almost all bazi books mention that zi and chou are one of the 6 combinations? You may instinctively ask.

Zi Chou can actually be perceived as a sign of separation after coming together. 先合后分的现象。

Why?

For a very simple reason, it is a countering relationship of earth and water in the hidden stem.

Therefore, zi chou in spouse palace is not something blissful and sentimental that one always think so.

There are more of such things in bazi. I call it false image.

7 comments:

Matoranu said...

"Zi Chou in spouse palace..."

Master Jo, Please elaborate more on this. Does it mean only zi or chou in spouse palace that it will apply? or either Zi or Chou in spouse palace flanked by either Zi or Chou (Destructive relationship) in hour or month branch?

Cheers.

Jo Ching said...

hi

yes it must be flanked.

Anonymous said...

hi Jo Ching,

Nice blog!
Noted about countering relationship of earth and water in hidden stems of Zi and Chou.

By the way, how do you see relationship of combo Si-Shen and combo Mao-Xu? I think these combos are also in countering relationship.

Thank you.

Cheers,
A Hong

Jo Ching said...

A Hong

si-shen is both a combo and separation. There are conditions to determine what will happen when. I reserve this for my class.

Mao-xu not as bad as there is no countering due to polarity.

thanks for asking.

Matoranu said...

That explains. George Clooney has chou in both his year and hour pillar's EB.He is a Ji Hai DP and currently in the Zi EB LP. that explains, why he enjoys many adventurous and amorous life with women and separated with all of them and jumping to the next relationship.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have Chou in day branch, I lost my father in a Zi year. Does it apply to parents too. Thanks.

Jo Ching said...

thanks for sharing matoranu. I haven't checked out geroge clooney's bazi.