Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

I saw the SIGNS


A lady in green holding a torch.
.
A dog.
.
A lady and a man walking together.
.
These were the signs that I was supposed to see in accordance to what were written in the Qi Men Dun Jia classics before I proceed to do the bed positioning for my client last night. The objective is to help him overcome a challenging moment in his life now.
.
The hour was Hai. I stood there looking out for the phenomenon.
.
The Xuan Kong Da Gua structure was Combo of Ten and most importantly, it matches the person and the gold division. This is the first criteria to be met before I can proceed to work on the Early Heaven San Yuan Qi Men Dun Jia hour chart based on 64 hexagrams arrangement.
.
The air was still and sky was red. My client and I were chatting and I have also asked him to watch out for events that were going to happen soon. I have written them down in advance. He told me it was quite unlikely that people would walk past this section of the house especially at that hour.
.
Suddenly, a couple walked past. After 5 minutes, 2 ladies appeared near my client's house, one walking her dog and another in green with a mobile phone on her hand - lit up.
.
We know the moment has arrived for me to position the bed to a specific gold division with the Qi (奇)and the Men (门).
.
After the job, we adjourned for supper - my favourite chilli crabs.
.

No comments: