Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What is in my Bazi to be so flabby?


.

Obesity - I am at risk. I stand at 1.7 m and weigh about 70kg. But my BMI says that I am inclining towards obese category. I just cannot slim down as much as I want even though I had gone through a punishing workout regime before. I look as if I have a beer belly and the sad thing is that I do not even drink!


Some of my friends including ladies eat alot, don't really work out alot and yet they have always looked trim and fit. I cannot even grab their love handle.


Sigh. What is in my bazi to be so flabby? How do we tell from bazi if someone is naturally shapely? And on the flip side, what is the culprit element that causes somone to grow fat easily?


Lets talk about ladies who are slender. Based on my experience, usually you can see the authority star revealing on the heavenly stems. If it is a strong chart that are surrounded by 7 Killing, the lady is not only slim but also voluptuous. More so if the Authority star is metal or fire. Presence of output stars also has some impact.


On the other hand, abundant earth elements in one's chart is almost always a tell-tale sign about weighty issue. He or she may not be fat but being fleshy is unavoidable. I seldom come across a thin person who has alot of earth in his bazi. But as a self-consolation, you can always say that it increases one's stability and trust level since earth represents trustworthiness. :)


So, fighting obesity can start from the womb. If you wish your children to grow up in good shape, then do make sure Authority star is present in their bazi.



11 comments:

Destine said...

Dear Master Jo
I quote from your article
"On the other hand, abundant earth elements in one's chart is almost always a tell-tale sign about weighty issue. He or she may not be fat but being fleshy is unavoidable. I seldom come across a thin person who has alot of earth in his bazi. But as a self-consolation, you can always say that it increases one's stability and trust level since earth represents trustworthiness. :)"

Cannot be leh....the person i know has alot of Earth elements 2 in heavenly stem, and branches all secondary chi of earth elements...but real skinny lol
But he trustworthy and very nice person. Lots of fire too

Jo Ching said...

hi destine thanks for mentioning your case.

u can post up the bazi for me to take a look and we talk about main qi not sub qi.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

Here's one chart with abundance of earth elements and this lady is super skinny :)

Year Gui Chou
Month Ding Si
Day Jia Chen
Hour Wu Chen

Regards,
Bell

Jo Ching said...

thanks bell for sharing this unique example.

Again, most cases with abundance of earth elements are fleshy.

I do have one very skinny lady too and incidentally there is also a chen-chen punishment. Let's keep researching.

Choong said...

Hi Master Jo,

This belong to a athletic silhouette's bazi but he's not fleshy even he got many earth elements. Why? Does the Chen-Chen not valid anymore?

Hr.....DM....Mth...Yr
Bing....Wu...Jia....Ren
Chen..Chen.Chen..Xu

Jo Ching said...

thanks choong for sharing.

chen-chen is valid because as mentioned in my previous comment, i have a lady friend who has alot earth in her chart but she is so under weight... why? chen-chen-chen punishment at work :)

mantis said...

Hello, again.
I have been overweight or obese most of my life. I am Xin Metal DM with 3 7 Killings and one Direct Officer.
I have NO Water, and am a weak DM..so, I guess that must show why I find it difficult to lose weight.
I only managed to slim down once through great pain and effort, but gained it back in the following 2 years.
I just cannot live without food. But I suppose I also must have hipoglicemy-must take further tests.
I also have a friend who I think is a strong Geng Metal DM(born in month of the metal snake) who has 2 7 Killings stars and quite a lot of earth, but she has Hurting Officer, and although she has a tendency to gain weight, she can control herself very strictly and exercises a lot to be super-skinny.

Jo Ching said...

yup mantis

good to see your enthusiastic participation :)

you going through earth resource luck pillar?

mantis said...

earth resource..I think so. My Pillar from approximately age 8 to 18 was Earth Dragon, then it's Earth Snake..so, I suppose there's Earth in there. I am 22 now.
But I read Earth is a favorable element for me, since I'm a weak Metal DM.

mantis said...

yes, I think so. My current luck Pillar is Earth Snake. Before that, it was Earth Dragon. Are you saying these are making it more difficult for me to lose weight.

Jo Ching said...

hi mantis one can go through fav element and put on weight :)

u may want to consider losing weight when u go through output