Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This House always Strikes Lottery


I cannot think of any elegant way to present my title. I thought I might just come straight to the point and be blatant about it. Usually, out of 10 houses that I visited, only 1 to 2 have relatively good feng shui. Today's case study is one the few rare houses which I have fengshui-ed recently has exceptionally good feng shui environment (in terms of wealth) waiting to be tapped.


This is a high rise HDB flat at Yishun Street 71 with a South facing. A period 7 property with 3 occupants - an aged mother and her 2 children. The flying star chart is drawn up here. The house has a Southwest door and this year, star 5 flies there. [Note: I did not put up the actual floor plan, instead, I used another one that has a similar main door location and masterbed room.]


We may be taught in our kindergarten flying stars school that star 5 is the worst star to be confronted with. It is associated with calamities, bankruptcy, terminal illnesses and whatever bad things you can think of. However, in this case, star 5 appears to me as such a desirable and lovable cute little money god. No longer it is synonymous with hideous image of a devil. It now becomes the much coveted angel that you hope to keep it as a pet. Star 5 has played a very pivotal role in ushering in more money this year to this house.

Let's zoom into the feng shui. The main door has star combo of 6,8. The most ideal pair of stars to have in Period 8 for wealth creation and business opportunities. The mother, who is a housewife, sleeps in the room at Northeast sector with a Southwest room door. The family has moved in more than a decade ago. Occasionally in the past, she would strike some lotteries. Not an enormous amount, but good enough to make her a happy person.


After I did her house feng shui recently, a phenomeon took place last week. The mother struck lottery in 3 consecutive days - Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday!! Her daughter was so happy for the mother that she wrote me a testimonial.




What I did was merely re-positioning her bed and fine tuning to an angle so that she can tap into better qi. One of the objectives is also for her to have better stamina and health. To be honest, I do not create miracle, I just help the family to leverage on the window of opportunities that the environment and timing have created for this house.


What about other stars combinations at your main door? Do they bring in the same prosperity? How can Star 5 be positive and creating wealth for me? Which occupant will benefit from it? When can I expect that to happen? If I do not have it, can I create it?


If you have been practising flying stars for many years and have no good answers for that, it may be timely for you to consider attending Xuan Kong Feng Shui (click to find out more).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a 1,6 sothwest door? Does it possess the same wealth luck?

Choong said...

Hi Master Jo,

Isnt the flying star chart is in the opposite way? The 7 7 at south instead of north?

Jo Ching said...

hi choong

the house sits Gui and faces Ding. Can u check again? Tks.