Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Extract the Yao Change the Image 抽爻换象 - Part 1

.


I have been hesitating for quite a while whether I should talk about this topic in a public domain because again I might be ruffling some feathers. Many chinese books out there wrote about it but I just find that few people have contributed articles written in English to share this very advance and intriguing concept. There is this shade of mystery that I hope to unveil and discuss openly about it.


The enigma is further compounded when many people start to associate this method with Xie Zi Fa. Some masters firmly believe that this is the closely guarded secret of Xie Zi Fa. True or not? Only Zeng's son will know.



In my own humble opinion, I find that this 抽爻换象 or Chou Yao Huan Xiang secret is over-hyped. It gives an impression to many enthusiasts that this is such a powerful trick that will create prosperity overnight. No, I am NOT condemning this concept. I believe it is effective too.



I also practise and research on Xuan Kong Da Gua. So, how can I go against something that I breathe and live and see it working for me. What I am trying to say is that in the study of Xuan Kong Da Gua Feng Shui, please appreciate other sister techniques as well. If you are just focusing on this in your entire pursuit of Feng Shui, then I am afraid you are missing the big picture.



The purpose of this blog post is for me to share a bit more about the meaning of Chou Yao Huan Xiang and how it is applied. I will break this up into 2 parts so that it is more digestible.



A hexagram is made up of 2 trigrams. There are 6 lines (solid or broken) altogether and each line is also known as a Yao. Chou Yao Huan Xiang simply means you select one of the yaos (example solid line) and replace it with broken line. By doing this, the hexagram image will transform. Why do we want to do this? Basically, we want to create a very prosperous fengshui set-up or in technical term 一卦纯清格局 (One-Gua Pure Formation).


Take a look at the example below.




The dragon (龙) and water (水) position cannot be changed. So, we have to change our house or grave sitting to suit the landform. Therefore, just by extracting the 3rd yao of the sitting (山) hexagram, it gives you your desired hexagram (as shown below). The question to ask is "how do we know what is the desired hexagram?". I will talk about this later. This is normally not disclosed.




This is the first step. The reason why we want to chou yao huan xiang is to make sure yin and yang gua must make love all the time.
You will notice that there are 2 numbers in red attached to each hexagram. They play an important role in making sure we achieve the One-gua Pure Formation.



No comments: