Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Taking Stock

Phew, so much happenings for the past 2 weeks. Alot of things on the head. Yes, I think I have a bit of overdose on Xie Zi Fa thingy although I must say I like it. Blogging is really wonderful. One of the benefits is to have fruitful interactions with the like-minded. I also make new friends through this platform.

Xie Zi Fa has triggered a fair bit of hype recently. I visited some blogs and enthusiasts have shared alot of insights into this amazing art. Well, I learnt about this thing from my teacher known as the String-theory. Yes, there is this M-theory too. I really respected our ancestors alot. Before such theories were founded by western scientists not too long ago, our great great grand fathers have talked about this 11 dimensions thingy and how it was applied in feng shui to perform miracles. OMG, I thought I only knew 3-D and the most 4-D. How on earth can we live in a 11-dimensional world and not knowing it? How to apply feng shui in 11 dimension? One yao equals one dimension. A hexagram has only 6 yaos. And is this a rocket feng shui science?....oops sorry am I touching on sacred cow? Better stop here.

A friend of mine also emailed me last week and we have great discussions on the topic. We also discussed about fighting the San Sha and I must take this opportunity to thank him for sharing the method and his experience. I learnt that not only we can fight San Sha but also 5 Yellow and Sui Po. My concern is what if we fight and lose to this merciless energy? The payback is huge. I think I prefer to be less adventurous in this instance. I cannot afford to lose a family.

Oh ya, I read somewhere that says that if you are a doctor and makes mistake, you kill a person. But if you are a irresponsible feng shui master, you can kill a family. To illustrate, in one of Zeng Zi Nan's real cases, there was this old man whose late parents were buried on inauspicious site selected by half-baked master. What happened was that, his other 3 brothers all later contracted stomache cancer. 2 younger brothers died during surgery and the other one had half of the stomache removed. This old man also later contracted the cancer at the age of 70. All the major hospitals diagnosed that the cancerous cell had multiplied and spread to other organs. The old man was told that he was too old to go for any treatment and in fact awaiting death was the only option.

The grandson then approached Zeng for his help. What Zeng did was to unearth all the buried and relocate them to a good spot using his XZF. Zeng then wrote down in a piece of paper stating that "the grandfather would fully recover without any intrusive treatment within 100 days". It seems that Zeng was so confident about his XZF that he always issued guarantee letter after every job. He would also publicly announced few weeks in advance the phenomenon that one would see during the time of burial. This prediction is done using yet another amazing art known as the San Yuan Qi Men Dun Jia Date Selection Method. One example was for the case of former Taiwanese Vice President. The phenomenon was usually natural, for example, you will see the appearance of rainbow and hundreds of birds flying over the site at that precise moment the burial takes place. OMG, is he a living deity?

Miraculously within 10 days, the symptoms of the cancer started to disappear just by him taking normal gastric medicine. The old man later lived healthily to 80 plus.

This is one of the many thousands of cases done by Zeng. Unfortunately, he only passed the knowledge to his son. I heard he did have students but most of them did not outlive Zeng. Even if one of them is still around, he/she has taken an oath not to teach or publicise. Nevertheless, it seems that there are people who claim that they are using XZF although I am not sure how far does it deviate from the original one.

One very famous young master has told the media that he ever spent $40,000 Euros to get a formula. I heard it is XZF but it is the original stuff that has existed 1,700 years and was passed down by Yang Gong? I do not have the answer. But if it is really the XZF that can help people to end their sufferings, $40k Euros is cheap. I believe the return on investment will also be within 100 days.

2 comments:

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Jo Ching said...

hi Fei Fan

You must be extraordinary :)

Thanks for your nice words. Will work hard. Cheers.