Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Paradigm Shift

Just want to pen down some of my observations and thoughts, hoping that the lay people out there can be more discerning when they come into contact with feng shui.



It may appear as a rude shock to some of us but I think it is time our paradigm needs to shift.



1. Young master = feng shui skill no good



[Comment: The fact is that some of the young masters are even teachers to older practitioners. Feng Shui skill is not about how much wrinkles and grey hair you have. It is about who you learn from, how much affinity you have with the subject and how fast you pick up.]



2. Feng Shui = placement of crystals, stones and ornaments



[Comment: Feng Shui = how you locate yourself to receive the desired energy. I have not come across any classical literatures that talk about using crystals or objects.]



3. If you are "not strong" you cannot read people's bazi or be fortune-told.



[Comment: What's the definition of strong? I think this is just a myth. If you do it with a good heart, I think you can receive alot of good karma - may it be on a pro-bono basis.

Knowing your destiny is to help you make informed decision. It will help you answer questions like: "Will my new boss or company treat me well if I join them?", "Will my F&B business go bankrupt if I start this year?", "Should I employ this guy as my manager? I need someone that is driven, hardworking and honest."]


4. Feng Shui = spiritual, superstition and common sense

[Comment: Feng Shui is both a science and art. It is based on empirical research and there are mathematical models and principles developed over the years to guide practitioners in their practice. If you believe in TCM, then there is no reason why you should not believe in feng shui since both evolve from similar fundamentals - the 5 elements, yin and yang balance.

Feng Shui and spiritual practice are separate although some people mix them up in their practice. Feng Shui is never about burning talisman, joss sticks or praying to statues, it is about using the energy from the environment to help you achieve what you want.]


5. Seeking Feng Shui advice seems uncool, old fashioned and my friends will mock me.

[Comment: You will have the last laugh. In this line, most of our clients are in fact PMET(Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians), successful businessmen, tycoons, politicians and celebrities. In Hong Kong and Korea, feng shui is a lifestyle thing.]


6. My destiny is fixed. I cannot change it and I have to subscribe to it.


[Comment: True for those who continues to think this way and for those who have not come in touch with feng shui. You can certainly change your destiny. Feng Shui can give you a new lease of life.

But how? You need not go through any ritual, nor do you need to spend a bomb to buy items to enhance your life.

You just need to invest 30 minutes of your time with a responsible consultant, and he or she will point out to you the "what-to-do" and "when-to-do". Follow the plan that it has been charted out for you and soon you will see yourself walking on the Road to Success!]

No comments: