Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pictorial Bazi - Mr Sun and Little Cloud


Over a consult with a lady friend, she told me that my prediction for her last year has come true. I remember telling her that she will be having uninvited "fatal attraction" towards the end of the year and it is likely to be her boss.

She was asking me why her life was constantly plaqued with men who want to get close to her despite the fact that she is married with a kid.

Lets take a look at her bazi.

丙庚丙丙
子戌申辰

She is a yang metal lady. On the heavenly stems, you can see that she is intimately surrounded by yang fire or metaphorically speaking, the Sun. If you express this in terms of Ten God, the yang fire in relation to her bazi also symbolises her 7-Killing, which normally represents one's superior, boyfriend, authority, courage and etc.

She had asked for my advice on how to distant herself from the "hot" Suns as they have been shining unrelentlessly on her and their "heat" has taken quite a toll on her emotional life. While she enjoys good and close relationship with male bosses, she does not want to end up in a situation that they are too close for comfort.

While I was pondering over the solution, the image of a Cloud suddenly floated pass my mind. Yes, isn't the cloud supposed to reduce the intensity of the heat given out by the Sun? Isn't it supposed to also block the Sun and hence shield us from the harmful UV ray when the Sun is getting a bit too energetic?

Ok, where can I locate the Cloud in her bazi, hmm. Yes, I got it. It is located in the hour branch represented by the element Zi water. If you look at what is inside Zi water, you will see the hidden heavenly stem, Gui(癸). Gui is yin water. Pictorially, Gui water is represented by moist, dew, rain and cloud. In Ten God, Gui is her output element, her children, her communication skill, thinking and etc.

So, I told her to use her kid as the "Sunblock". Excuse me for the pun but Gui water born in autumn is strong in the chart. This implies that this bazi cure will be effective and its strength will overcome the Sun's.

It works! She happily feedback. She told me a few times, she had almost "gone with the dark force". One of the Suns, which was one of her directors, was such a smooth operator that has swept her off her feet. Luckily, while the Sun was crossing the "Thin Red Line", the daughter called. So, remembering what I have told her, she pulled the rein. Phew...

From then on, they have maintained arm's length relationship.

However, even she has managed to stay clear from bosses' "goodwill", BGR and extra marital issues will always stick with her throughout her life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across this posting as I was surfing looking for some reference on the 10 gods. It striked an interest. I was just wondering if you could be so kind to take a look at my bazi and tell me how things will be in terms of marriage, money and career? Female. :)

Ren Ren Jia Geng
Jia Wu Geng Geng

Jo Ching said...

Hi

in the first place, you have given me the wrong bazi. The bottom part should be the earthly branches and not heavenly stems.

You may want to email me at jo.fengshui@gmail.com providing me your birth data. It will be better if we look at luck cycle too :)

Unknown said...

hi,

just "discover" your Blog.

This article is interesting. Seems the "ren yuan" can really be used in real life.

regds

Jo Ching said...

Hi Shi Xiang

Thanks for your comments.

Ren Yuan is one of the very important to success in life.

Feng Shui can be the tool to activate it if you do not really have it in your bazi.

Unknown said...

Ah, You tempted me to venture into Feng Shui

beanie said...

hi Jo,
I am in airport on the way to US and was casually reading your blog and discover this old post.

wow... interesting post!
incidentally my cousin have something similar but not totally. there are some similarities in the bazi.

Maybe i will just drop u an email instead.