Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014

Vedic Astrology Course from 7 to 11 Nov 2014
Discover the Oldest form of Destiny Analysis. Click on Pic for Info!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!

Qi Men Dun Jia Program from 17 to 19 Oct 2014 in Singapore. Click image for details!
This system helps you to control the outcome.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh no, Pimple on my nose!

Yesterday, I woke up to discover this irritating thing on my nose. I know I am going to lose some money. This is a sign from the heaven.

Nose represents the wealth sector in our face. Having acne or pimple on any part of it does not spell good thing. I know that within the next 7 to 14 days, I will need to spend on something that may not be necessary. In worse case, one may misplace his purse, get a fine, lose money on mahjong or involuntarily donate to the stock market.

I think I better quickly go and invest on a big ticket item which I have planned to buy. Meanwhile, I need to take care of my wallet and make sure I check the change if I am paying in big notes.

Once, my friend had 4 pimples on his nose all waiting to be erupted. The following week, I learned that he lost about $50k in the shares he bought.

Arrrgh, I am going to 7 Eleven to buy Oxy 10 now......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah! You so paranoid. Feng Shui practioner?

Jo Ching said...

Ya. It helps me make informed decision. :)

jc